5 Reasons To Be Excited For William Street Common
February 25, 2015 at 5:57 pm
Note: This is NOT Commons' attempt at rebranding. This is a brand spankin’ new restaurant opening tomorrow on 39th and Chestnut. We know there’ve been a lot of new restaurants opening recently, so here’s five reasons why William Street Common is special:
- They offer maple-glazed snack bacon. YES that’s a real thing and YES we foresee ourselves post-mating it to VP in the future.
- Their $5 flat-rate drink menu means you can brag to your parents about how frugal you’ve been recently.
- The prix-fixe brunch comes with unlimited coffee and donuts. We’re already excited about all the Penn Police we’ll be seeing there.
- The vintage arcade means that you can recreate scenes from Princess Diaries while surrounded by Philadelphia hipsters.
- And lastly, they enforce a no-tipping policy which basically means you never have to do math again.