25 Fling Parties That Definitely Won't Get Shut Down
April 16, 2015 at 2:24 pm
With the beginning of Fling comes the age-old dilemma of choosing which parties to attend. Where’s the best place to see your friends? Where’s the best place to roll? Most importantly, which parties won’t get quickly shut down?
Well, UTB is here to answer all of your questions. Here’s a list of 25 exciting Fling parties that definitely won’t get shut down:
- The Penn Police party
- AXO’s ten–member party
- MERT’s Fling party
- Allied Barton pregame
- The “Year of Proof” Party
- The “Year of Sound” Party
- The “Year of Health” Party
- People BYOing Qdoba
- Dorm Party in the Substance Free Hall
- Any parties thrown in Sansom East/West
- Penn Quidditch party
- Any and all Rosenparties
- Quad Security Booth Party
- The meeting with your tutor that you accidentally scheduled during Fling
- The pregame your weird hall mate planned
- Jeremy's party
- The party you have alone in your room while everyone else is Flinging
- The rally in support of the Eighteenth Amendment
- The Ready for Hillary Party
- The National Bat Appreciation Day party
- Yale Russian Chorus Alumni: "A Concert of Russian Secular and Liturgical Songs"
- Slavic Department presents: "History of Early Russian Orthodox Liturgical Music"
- Classics Department presents: “Human Sacrifice in Etruscan Art and Reality”
- Earth Science Department presents: "Planetary Waves in the Ocean: A New Theory and Satellite Observations"
- Germanic Studies Department presents: "Politics of the Throat: Voice, Body, and Modern Performances of Humanity"