10 OCR Interview Tips That Are Actually Helpful
September 29, 2015 at 10:21 pm
On-campus recruitment is upon us folks, and if you're reading this it's too late to pretend you don't need our help. OCR interviews can be make or break, so we've put together some advice that's actually helpful—not like the fluff you get from career services. Enjoy.
1. Shake your interviewer's hand with a uniformly applied pressure of 2.75 Newtons per square inch and your elbow at 110°.
2. Avoid asking "what company is this for again?"
3. Don't walk in alone! There are no rules against bringing some friends and a bottle of wine to help you get through the tough questions.
4. Remember to put your airhorn on silent mode.
5. Bring an extra set of clothes. If you're sweating through in the middle of the interview, just get up and change! Interviewers are looking for candidates who can adapt on the spot to moisture.
6. Do NOT screw this up.
7. Only talk for the right amount of time.
8. In case you need to make a quick escape, bring 3 or 4 smoke bombs.