Homecoming Expectations Versus Reality
November 6, 2015 at 10:30 am
You survived Halloweekend (unless you ended up on this list). You finally managed to finish that paper due Wednesday. Now it's time to day-drink liters of Natty while pretending you understand football. Your expectations for your Homecoming Weekend might be high, but here is how you will likely be spending the weekend:
- You think you are going to hook up with that cute guy in your recitation...but you end up hooking with his dad (C '84).
- You think it's going to fucking snow...and it literally snows.
- You think you are going to darty all day...and you vomit at 2 PM.
- You think you will go to the football game...and you actually go.
- You plan on taking cute tailgating pics like your friends at Michigan...but you spend the whole day studying in VP.
- You plan on going to Smokes...but it's so crowded you turn into Flat Stanley.
- You finally forget about that CIS110 midterm...and then you see your TA.
- You plan to darty hop...and you get cited one hour after stepping outside the first backyard.
- You plan on finally understanding football...but you realize you are a European arsonist.
- You find a cute alum...but then cross-paths with your ex.