You're Welcome: Here Are 12 Free Sentences You Can Just Drop Right Into Your Essay
Photo (with edits) by George Hodan / CC0
March 13, 2019 at 9:25 am
It's that time of year again: midterm season. For many of us, that means essays. And what's the hardest part about writing essays? Thinking of all those dang sentences to hit the word limit! Here are some for free that you're welcome to use. Don't worry about plagiarism or anything; you have my permission to just fling these into your work willy-nilly. It's totally fine. They're one-size-fits-all, and should work for nearly any essay.
1. God's most efficient beast, the horse is to humans as growth hormones are to heifers.
2. Any interpretation of the work of Polish playwright Jerzy Zawieyski that neglects to combine the lenses of his conversion to Catholicism and his homosexuality does a disservice to the man and his work alike.
3. After all, Shakespeare was almost certainly a woman.
4. Most would agree that it would be patently ridiculous to afford children the same rights as animals, let alone adult humans.
5. The rise of Amazon can only mean one thing.
6. CVS was required to pay the United States government $2.25 million in 2009 for violations of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Privacy Rule. (Please note: this is from Wikipedia, but they're cool about it).
7. This would be wrong, of course.
8. In this essay I will argue that the Olympics would be way better if all summer and winter events occurred over a few-week period, in opposing hemispheres to ensure the proper seasons.
9. The evidence is clear: when stock prices rise, stockholders are happy.
10. This is a weak counterargument and will not be dignified with a response.
11. The long-haul trucking industry is stable in the long-term, but the truckers likely aren't.
12. I tested this technique on myself, and my eyes were basically destroyed.