Seven Noise-Canceling Headphones To Wear Around Your Friend Who Just Returned From Abroad
June 14, 2022 at 2:04 pm
“I’m baaaaaaack!” says your friend who just returned from Europe after a semester of doing the bare minimum and exceeding all expectations for the amount one person can post on Instagram. If you happen to find yourself trapped in a room with your friend and they look like they’re about to show you every photo from their camera roll since the moment they stepped off the plane in January, don’t worry! We’ve compiled a list of noise-canceling headphones to help you get through the 17-hour conversation that’s to come.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones. Perfect for: when your friend who studied in Barcelona starts telling you how late the clubs were open – “they don’t even open until 12a.m.” Excuse me - barthelona.
- AirPods Pro Wireless. Perfect for: when your roommate who spent the semester in Dublin is explaining how the Guinness there is just better and/or starts referring ominously to “The Troubles” (ask them to explain what’s going on with Northern Ireland and see what they come up with!)
- Sony Noise Canceling Headphones WR710. Perfect for: when that person in one of your clubs won’t stop marveling at how casually people dress here – they would never go to class like they did when they studied in Paris. Also, they really need a cigarette (hand-rolled only, obviously).
- Wyze Noise-Canceling Headphones. Perfect for: when your pal who studied in Florence is emphasizing how cheap the wine was – like, cheaper than water!
- Bose 700 Headphones. Perfect for: when your friend who’s been going to school in London is explaining how the tube is just better than the metro, or explains how even though they were only there for a month, the Jubilee made them soooo sentimental.
- Anker Soundcore Wireless Headphones. Perfect for: when your best friend gets back from Amsterdam and is telling you about all the weed they smoked. Because it’s legal there. Damn, you’re actually kind of jealous. Did they bring any back?
- Pro Ears Ultra 26 Hunting Earmuffs. Perfect for: when your new fellow intern is showing you pictures of their bike they rode in Copenhagen, because everyone bikes there. You don’t have the heart to tell them they actually have bikes in America, too…
We hope this helps! But if you really want to get far away from all the post-Europe chatter, just know that applications for Fall Study Abroad have opened...