OP-ED: I'm Looking For A Sugar Daddy Who Will Pay Me in Dining Dollar$
November 28, 2018 at 4:26 am
Listen, I’ve spent all but $9.24 of my Dining Dollar$ for the semester at Pret A Manger — sue me! The sandwiches are so goddamn good. But that transaction of 1 swipe for $4.87 in DD... I ain’t having it!
Prospective sugar daddy, thats where you fit in. For the price of only one to two meals a day, YOU can receive all these benefits that come with my company:
- My (grimy) Romanian heritage
- My *silver* juul (use your own pod, tho)
- The ridiculous and off-putting stories of my Queens youth
- The necessary comfort of knowing that someone on this campus has her life less together than you do
- also, my friends say I'm “fun n flirty :)"?
Ask your Wharton friends: this is a deal and a half! If you’re interested, find me slumming it in Commons. Serious inquires only.