Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on our site.

Holy Shit: Stacy Knows 40% of the Words to SICKO MODE


Photo by The Come Up Show / CCY BY-ND 2.0

If you thought you were either cool or talented, just wait until you meet Stacy Wilmberg (C ‘18). You can find her at all of Penn’s most exclusive parties with her group of girl friends, screaming every time “Gold Digger” by Kanye West or “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers come on. 

But her main claim to fame, outside of meeting Hoodie Allen once after waiting 14 hours for him at his hotel, was the one time she flawlessly rapped the first verse of “SICKO MODE” after the beat drop. 

“It was so sick,” one of her friends said. “Stacy’s so talented. Ever since she rapped the entirety of ‘Bad and Boujee’ at a party in sophomore year, we all know to record her rapping for our Snapchat stories.”

Videos of Stacy rapping the popular Travis Scott and Drake song quickly circulated on social media, as people were impressed by her ability to mumble 60% of the lyrics while nailing the remaining 40%. Particularly noteworthy was her refusal to rap "I did half a Xan, 13 hours 'til I land" because she "doesn't fuck with drugs other than weed, alcohol, and cocaine like that."