8 Easy Classes You Can Take Senior Fall Because You Dropped a CU Every Semester
Photo by Elias Rappaport / The Daily Pennsylvanian
March 7, 2020 at 2:46 am
You have to take eight classes this coming fall semester. You have to. You partied too much. You thought that dropping a class in the middle of a party, because you didn't want to study for the midterm, was funny. You thought that it was a party trick. It became your party trick. Now you have to take eight credits in a semester, and, frankly, you are too dumb to handle that. But maybe if the classes are easy you can pull straight B's. It's worth a shot!
However, researching classes is a lot of work, so here's a list of the easiest sounding classes at Penn.
1. Food and Fire
2. Modern Children’s Literature: The Cat in the Sorting Hat
3. [Marketing Class Free Space]
4. Intro to Queer Theory (assuming you're homosexual)
5. Witchcraft & Possession (assuming you're a homosexual into tarot readings)
6. Beginning Tabla I (the premier drum of north Indian and Pakistani classical music traditions)
7. Writing for Television
8. Writing Sem (you haven't taken it — we are sure)