Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on our site.

Setting The Record Straight

31e0f3efc9a40d2ee5bfae6057997005

As the result of some passive-aggressive leadership issues at The Record, those who placed an order last year will have to wait a little longer to receive their 2013 yearbook. An email sent describing the situation raised more pressing questions that trumped the cattiness. Since when does Penn have a yearbook? Will anyone still care 14 months later?

Some investigative journalism revealed that The Record has been in publication for 150 years. Why have you never heard of it? Because you need to make a special photo appointment on this website to be in it (leave the homeroom box blank).  And it might cost $125. Plus, they won't get it to you until you have a real life and dgaf.

So no need to call out your former colleague, apologetic resume-building new editor. We are pretty confident that  no single person is waiting on the yearbook. Click to see the email!

Dear 2013 Yearbook Purchaser:

Due to unfortunate circumstances with the former editorial leadership, production of the 2013 yearbook has been regrettably delayed. Our current editorial staff is working diligently to have the book finished within the coming weeks. As it stands now, the book will be shipped to you at the start of the summer.  We will update you if this shipping timeline changes. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Best Regards, The Penn Yearbook Staff

PennConnects