OFFICIAL SPRING 2020 GREEKRANK RANKINGS FLOORS OF VAN PELT (OFFICIAL)
Photo by the Daily Pennsylvanian
March 27, 2020 at 2:06 pm
Let’s be honest, this is how it is. This is probably going to be downvoted by the 4th floor but everyone knows they’re social climbers. You’re welcome. OFFICIAL:
- 5th floor — No change here — classic top tier. Best place to SABS. These girls know how to have a good time.
- 3rd floor — Has the most number of carrels (which are good for privacy).
- 4th floor — Attracts a mix of people.
- 1st floor — Popular with freshmen but also has the Moelis Family Grand Reading Room, which has weird vibes.
- Basement — Hosts a lot of late nights, questionable how fun they are.
- 6th floor — Kind of quiet?
---------Line of relevance --------
- 2nd floor — I’ve never seen anyone here. Kind of sad they're even trying still.